CAREER WORKSHOPS AND LECTURES FOR EXECUTIVES
I help organisations get the most out of their employees. My career management workshops are designed to help employees discover and articulate their unique skills so that they can progress within the organisation. This enables companies get the most out of their skills and helps employees feel better engaged in their roles, leading to greater staff retention.
I also work with senior managers to help them identify, build and communicate their brand within the organisation and wider community. This raises the profile of the company, sets them apart from the competition and positively impacts their employment branding which is great for attracting top quality candidates.
I run energetic presentations as well as ½ day hands-on, interactive workshops for teams. Key topics and exercises include:
• A step-by-step guide to developing your Personal Brand.
• Defining your Professional Identity including understanding your real skills and value.
• Increasing your Professional Self-Awareness and Influence.
• The Art of the Elevator Pitch – How to confidently talk about yourself.
• Mindset Management and Patterns of Behaviour – Unlocking your success.
• Creating your growth strategy for career progression within the organisation.