How to Uncover the Hidden Job Market. | Johnathan Maltby
24288
tribe_events-template-default,single,single-tribe_events,postid-24288,tribe-no-js,tribe-bar-is-disabled,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,footer_responsive_adv,qode-theme-ver-14.3,qode-theme-bridge,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.4.7,vc_responsive,events-single,tribe-events-style-full,tribe-events-style-theme,tribe-theme-bridge,tribe-events-page-template

Johnathan Maltby

Keep an eye out for the latest free and paid classes, workshops and presentations that I regularly give on Personal Branding and Career Acceleration.

Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

How to Uncover the Hidden Job Market.

July 11 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm

Free
How to Uncover the Hidden Job Market by Johnathan Maltby

Did you know that only 20% of jobs are advertised? That leaves 80% (the really cool jobs) flying under the radar.

So how do you find out where the great jobs hide and tap into that market?

Most people tend to rely on the traditional methods to find new career opportunities such as the advertised job boards, and whilst this is a key tool, it often leaves people frustrated.

But did you know that there are multiple ways to find a job, or better still, have those jobs come and find YOU!

If you are looking for your next exciting career opportunity and you are ready to take real control of job search, then this class is an absolute must.

TAKEAWAYS

  • How to set yourself up for a successful job search right from the beginning.
  • How to map out the job market, identify potential career opportunities and connect with key people.
  • How to become VALUABLE to recruiters and how to effectively work with them.
  • What to say on the phone when you introduce yourself to a company.
  • How to effectively grow your professional network that you can tap into for career opportunities.
  • Strategies to attract job opportunities.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT

Venue

Academy Xi
Level 3, 45 Exhibition St
Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
+ Google Map
Website:
https://academyxi.com/

Organiser

Johnathan Maltby
Phone:
0481 563 829
Website:
www.johnmaltby.com.au