Keep an eye out for the latest free and paid classes, workshops and presentations that I regularly give on Personal Branding and Career Acceleration.
- This event has passed.
The Elevator Pitch – The Art of Talking About Yourself
March 6 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pmFree
How many opportunities have you potentially missed out on because you struggled to effectively answer the question, “so, tell me about yourself”?
For many of us, answering this question is enough to stop us dead in our tracks. Where do we even start to being answering this question and what should we say? On top of this, many of us feel uncomfortable talking about ourselves because we have always been taught that it is wrong to do so.
In this class, Johnathan will guide you through the elevator pitch process from start to finish. You’ll discover the best practices for anticipating your audience, preparing your narrative, and practising your delivery.
So, the next time someone asks you, “so, tell me about yourself”, you’ll be able to answer with confidence and clarity.
- Develop a structured framework for preparing your pitch by breaking it into individual building blocks.
- Incorporate and practice simple to follow rules for delivering effective pitches.
- Pitch with purpose and how to tailor it to your specific audience.
- Communicate your Personal Brand and what makes you valuable..
- Gain confidence in talking about yourself without sounding proud or boastful.